maanantai 11. heinäkuuta 2016

Your subscription is about to expire!


I've been ordering National Geographic magazine for some ten years now, on and off, letting the subscription end and then ordering it again when they send a good enough offer on my way. Like now I got one year subscription (with some additional goodies thrown in for good measure) for something like 30€.

All this time one thing that annoys me most are those letters. I think that if you have ever subscribed to NG you know what I'm talking about. I don't know if other US magazines have similar habit of pestering their customers but here it absolutely isn't common.

"Your subscription is about to expire! Renew now or it might be too late!".

Just received one today in fact. My subscription will end in January - friggin' six months from now, and they are already sending those in. Six months! Are you guys serious, really?

Well, at least throwing those letters away doesn't take too much effort.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti