keskiviikko 8. helmikuuta 2017

Oh, visual studio ...


Uhh.. You want to replace that function call with what?


Yes, I'm aware of drawbacks of this function. This, however, is fairly old toy/hobby 3D project codebase I've ported over to newer compiler so I'm not really interested in making it "proper".
Here is where my internal "-Wall" person is fighting with "don't frickin' care" person; I'd rather not disable these warnings, but VS is making it very difficult not to go there at the moment...

But I'll just mention one of the greatest features of VS that doesn't seem to be common in other editors: Ability to have two views of same file open at same time.


I can't understand how few editors have this ability, as it makes some things so much easier... Screw all fancy class viewers and code insights, just let me see the actual definitions in the code while I'm working with the code elsewhere!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti