sunnuntai 25. syyskuuta 2016

Almost lego


One fun part of traveling at tourist destinations is browsing through all the low-quality forgeries there is for sale. Although surprisingly sometimes stuff is fairly high quality - I still have few T-shirts I bought 10 years ago from Vietnam that are still in great condition (and damn comfortable too!), despite being worn weekly. Although those weren't really brand forgeries but with the usual "Good morning Vietnam" (etc) slogans.

But on latest vacation I spotted, among others, these. These were just the most offending ones; very close to actual Lego logo, down to the font, but still different, albeit just barely. Although I'm quite certain they don't really have license to star wars...


No, I didn't get any. Although it would've been a bit interesting to see how bad the part quality would've been.






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti