keskiviikko 17. lokakuuta 2018

Life of an NPC

Lately I've been way too busy to write (or even think up, really) new posts, nevermind ones that would be even close of being on-topic. So unfortunately you may need to just accept wildly off-topic posts like this.


In computer games, NPC refers to roughly "non-player character". Essentially, a character controlled by computer.

I've been playing WoW (that is, World of Warcraft) on and off for .. well, long time. After new expansion came out, I picked up again, for some time at least. And running around in Boralus harbor I saw some guards standing there in attention, and suddenly my imagination formed idea on what's going on "in their mind"...

"..So, my job is to stand here, in attention, for the length of this expansion? ..Well, could be worse, I could have been put to next hamlet over, to be eaten alive by huge monster whenever here comes to town, so once every hour or so I reckon..."


So, at this point you may be asking, I'm too busy to write not still have time for games? Well, like I said before, you need to relax in order to retain your productivity, and do know that unless I take a proper time out at some time, my productivity just plummets. So, at the moment, this is one of the ways I relax a bit when off from work.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti