torstai 31. toukokuuta 2018

Card games


I've never been to card games (be it real - say, Poker - or virtual - say, Heathstone or Gwent) much. Any game I've tried, I've lost interest pretty quickly. I guess those just aren't for me, for whatever reason .

That being said, I have tried Magic the Gathering too. This was somewhere around 1996-1997, I think, so more than twenty years ago now (...damn, doesn't that make me feel old). Even then I pretty quickly found out that it wasn't for me, so I just packed up and put my cards into storage. There wasn't any really great or even good cards there, by that day's standards at least, so I didn't even bother trying to sell them. Now, though, I have to wonder if those cards would have gained some value over the years...

The thing is, I've packed a lot of things away, in cardboard boxed, in relatively random order. Without any labels. And there are many, many boxes at this point.

Finding those cards might require some serious digging.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti