torstai 2. lokakuuta 2014

JKartta officially


Now it's (a bit more) official.



JKartta main page (page in Finnish; since this is about Finnish topological maps I'd expect not many foreigners are that interested, although it might come in handy if you are into hiking for example)

Now then, why am I writing this in English? Well, the app definitely isn't finished yet. Something I'd like to add at some point;

On-screen compass
Resuming previous track (after shutting phone down for overnight stay)
Reducing power consumption (I suspect there are many unnecessary screen updates, especially when phone's screen is off)
OpenStreepMap integration (it's already partially done although very glitchy; if I'd also have access to tile server this would allow me to make that part of software free)
Overlays (custom highlighting on top of map, like allowed hunting regions, or own map tiles)
...And whatever I feel like adding yet



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti